Society affiliationsClinical and Molecular Allergy is the official journal of the Italian Society of Allergology, Asthma and Clinical Immunology - SIAAIC
Aims & scope
Clinical and Molecular Allergy will soon be relaunching with a new Editor-in-Chief as the official journal of the Italian Society of Allergology, Asthma and Clinical Immunology and with a new focus on molecular allergy and clinical applications of molecular techniques. Please bear with us whilst this website is under construction. New submissions are still welcomed during this period.
Clinical and Molecular Allergy is an open access, peer-reviewed, online journal with a focus on clinical allergy and applications of molecular diagnostic techniques.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Clinical allergy, including respiratory allergy, food allergy, drug allergy, insect sting allergy
- Diagnostics (component resolved diagnostics, allergen extract diagnostics)
- Structural biology of allergens (and their interactions with the immune system)
- Crystallography of allergens
- Bioinformatics of allergens
- Epitopes and mimotopes
- Genetics and epigenetics
- Therapeutics using molecular techniques
- Effect of the microbiome on development of allergic disease
Call for Editor-in-Chief
We are currently looking for an Editor-in-Chief to lead Clinical and Molecular Allergy into this exciting new chapter. If you would like to be considered for the role of Editor-in-Chief for the journal, please send your CV along with a letter of application including a statement about your interest in the role and proposed contributions as well as details of your previous editorial experience, to email@example.com.